Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Dance 2011


Well, the Christmas dance went really well. It was fun, though it went by super quickly. Three hours is far from enough time to go dancing. I guess that one night at Envy is making me think this way. Oh well, still had a blast. We went to Russ' before the dance fore dinner, before that we had stopped at the high school so that Mike could see us because he had really wanted to before we went to the dance. Russ' was good though, it always is, they have great cheap food. Then afterwards we headed for the dance. We went in, got our pictures done right away so that they looked good. Then we took off our shoes and headed onto the dance floor. Which at that time was basically empty and we really were the only ones on it. But that didn't mater at all. All i wanted was to dance with Deric, that's all i wanted. Then once more people came onto the floor everything got into full swing. We danced the night away. There were 3 kinda 4 slow dances, one each hour, and each one was great. I didn't mind what song was playing, i just felt so close to Deric, it felt amazing to be with him as he just held me close and just danced with me. I love him more than i can even describe, more than i think i even know. The up beat songs were just as fun to though, just having fun grinding and what not. The only bad things were a really bitchy girl and a friend of hers being really annoying and like slamming into Deric, then another kid who like wouldn't give us any room and ended up not leaving Deric be so we finally just moved cause he was super annoying. Other then that and a few strange things, like a girl who was sideways in front of me going way down when she was grinding on another girl then suddenly straight on going that far down which ended up with her head basically in my crotch and then another girl with her face basically in my ass doing the same thing, the dance went great. Time flew and i really wasn't even getting tired. The only pains i had were my knee acting up, but i was having to much of a good time to even let it bother me. Then we headed back to my house, changed, then me and Deric went to Walmart to get some snacks for the night cause i got to spend the night at his house again. When we got to his house though i was so exhausted. I basically climbed into his bed while he picked a movie to watch and started falling asleep. Deric got into bed and we cuddled and watched the movie. I don't really remember much of it though cause i basically passed out. Then i wok up around like 4 am and Deric was still up and then stuff happened, then we just talked for a bit. Poor Deric had trouble sleeping cause his sleep schedule is so weird, he had been awake the entire time i was passed out. I was kinda astonished by that cause i asked him what he was doing while i was asleep for like 3 hours He said he was keeping me warm, keeping me company, and making sure that i felt loved. He is so amazing, it was so sweet. Deric, I know that you love me and i know that I love you just as much. I love you more than anything. You make me happy every single day, and you tell me that you love me every chance you get, you even kiss me on the nose and on the forehead. Those little things make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world cause i think i have the best guy out there. I love you Deric, thank you for everything that you do and thank you for always making my nights wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment