Thursday, December 22, 2011

I DID IT!!!!!!!

Went to my second interview today...wasn't really an interview, it was a little informative thing saying we want to hire you!!!! I GOT THE JOB!!!!! SO HAPPY!!!! I am proud of myself to, i worked for something, got it, and now i can start moving on in life and actually have a nice income and everything cause ill be making $8.10 an hour. F*** yeah!! I don't start for a little bit though, after the holidays, and after i pass a drug test and they do a background check...which shouldn't be a problem at all. So I'm hoping everything goes well and that i for sure have the job in the bag. But i can finally start saving for a car and for moving out and I'm just so happy.
I mean, that was my really great news of the day. Other then that though, my day has been kinda crappy. Didn't get to sleep in, felt sick earlier which i think is because i hadn't eaten much at the time and i started to feel dizzy and what not, then me and my mom got into yet another yelling match. I hate those and i hate having to deal with them. She kept just being angry today and i just don't like dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment