Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome 2012

Hello 2012, this is a new year, a new part of life, and it is going to be a good one. I just have a feeling. Its gonna be a year where there are new adventures, forgetting what was, and living the best i can. This is a year where i am starting a lot of new things. A new life. I will be graduating this year, going to college, getting into the real world. Definitely going to be scary, but i have great people by my side to help me along. I will be starting a new job to this year at Home Depot, hopefully all goes well there and i get good hours, good pay, and have a good job. I honestly cant wait to start because its also going to start new chapters in my life. I can start saving for a car/be able to keep up keep on that car as well. I will be able to do things, plus i could even take Deric out for dinner instead of the other way around. lol. Speaking of Deric, i cant wait to spend yet another year with him, I love him so much and i love every moment that i get to spend with him. I hope our years together just keep getting better and i hope that 2012 is great cause i have some good feelings about it. My New Years resolution is also something that is going to help me so very much. It is to forget the past, let it go, forget what it did to me, learn from it yes, but what it did, i wont let it affect me anymore. Things like my boob insecurity, i will do my best to love them for what they are and to not be insecure about them. I mean, Deric loves them and thinks that they are amazing and perfect, what more do i need? f he loves them then so should i because what he thinks is the only thing that matters, not what someone told me long ago. Also things and people of the past that i dislike and those who hurt me, I'm just gonna forget all about them and go on with my life and do my thing. They can do whatever they want with their silly little lives cause you know what, none of what they did or who they are matters. What my true friends think like Livi, Andrea, Kat, Franny, Jaclyn, etc. is what matters. What Deric thinks matters as well because he is my everything, he tells me like it is and knows everything about me from my deepest darkest secret to what i did today. He matters more than anything in the world to me (well him and Blossom) and i just love him so very much, i cant say that enough. So as of tomorrow, my resolution kicks in and i will look towards the future and forget the past. I will be starting something new, a new year, an even better year. I don't know why, but i have really good feelings about 2012...even though the worlds supposed to end and all....i still have some good feelings about it and i honestly cant wait for it to begin. So Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment