Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Day Didn't Go As Planned..But That's Ok

So, me and Deric headed out to the Frederik Meijer Gardens yesterday. Getting there wasnt too difficult and we made good time. It was really cool, i hadnt been there since i was pretty little so it was cool to go back. We went and saw the Christmas Trees from around the world. So basically trees  been decorated as though they were from that country. The gardens are also well, a garden that has a desert climate and a tropical climate, there is also a sculpture park outside. So me and Deric walked around the gardens for awhile just looking at everything and having a good time. I really enjoyed spending that time with him. I think he enjoyed himself a lot too. The picture above is from the Native American tree which was me and Deric's favorite tree. I had a really good time there and I'm really happy that Deric likes doing things like that with me. It really means the world to me. So after that we were going to head to a restaurant called Kobe, but instead we got terribly lost and when we finally stopped to ask for directions Deric's car started to overheat really bad so instead of going to the restaurant we headed back to Muskegon cause we didn't want to have the possibility of having the car break down in GR, considering we were lost and all. But we went to the mall in town instead. He got me a Christmas present and he felt bad for having the plans go wrong...but i mean, things happen. And at the end of the day we headed back to my house and just cuddled and talked so the day ended well, which in my book, is a great thing. I just love that boy oh so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment