Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Memoir

So you know how sometimes unhappy thoughts get into your mind, like all the things that just upset you and you don't like? Things that make you angry, people you dislike/hate, just bad memories in general, etc.? Well, kinda happening to me right now, so i have decided to do a little memoir thing about me and Deric when this happens so that i can remember everything good and get this annoyance and anger and just not good thoughts out of my head. So here goes:

-Deric and I's first kiss, it was cute, shy, adorable, its an amazing memory.
-When Deric told me that he still liked me after 2 years (this is before we started dating), i never knew something like that was possible.
-When Deric told me he loved me, it was on my birthday, he had said that he always seemed to say it too soon/really early in a relationship but he didn't care because he loved me and he wanted to say it.
-A night when me and Deric walked the pier and sat on the rocks, it was clear, calm, warm, and we were so happy to be in each others arms. Someone even started lighting fireworks on the beach, no joke, and it was truly magical.
-When me and Deric cuddled on his couch after my school registration right before we started dating, i have never felt something so right before, Deric was perfect.
-Deric going to the beach with me all summer long and me and him really getting to know each other and being best friends all that summer, its when i started to really like him, and then love him.
-Camping with Deric up at his grandparents property, laying under the stars and just talking and watching so may shooting stars go by.
-Deric always calling me from work every single day, means so much to me. He wants to talk to me and it just makes me feel loved and important.
-When Deric told me that i am absolutly perfect to him. I dont feel perfect all the time and sometimes i dont think i look it, but to him i do. My self conciousness about my boobs and how they are on the smaller side goes away when im with him because he told me that they are perfect, they dont need to be any bigger because he loves them just the same. To be perfect in his eyes, that means more than anything to me because me loves me for who i am and what i look like.
-Every time he tells me that he loves me after we are done doing stuffs, it makes me feel even more loved.
-Every single little cute saying, quote, or anthing in that catagory that Deric has done.
-When Deric went to that first dance with me and every one since
-Clubbing at Envy with him, i feel like i am the only one he is looking at, even if there are girls much hotter than me, less clothed, and having their boobs hang out. I dont feel threatened by these girls because i know that i have nothing to fear, in Deric's eyes i am still the best.
-Every single kiss, hug, smile, and laugh from that boy makes my day.
-Deric kissing my head, its cute
-Deric kissing my nose, its also cute
-Deric being there for me whenever i need him. He lets me cry on him and he never once gets angry at me for crying, he helps me.
-When he came over and stopped me from drinking my life away. Only someone who really cared about me would sit me down and wait till im better and not drinking anymore and make sure that i could get through everything and that i was ok.
-Deric isnt afraid of what i say on here. He listened to what i said about my birthday, he came to the school dressed up with a single rose and playing Hanging By a Moment. He doesnt get afraid when i talk about how much i love him and how i want to have a future with him.
-The night that Deric just cuddled with me while i was passed out because he was keeping me company, warm, and wanted to make sure that i felt loved.
-My sleepovers with him, i love waking up next to him.
-Breakfast at the Cherokee, it make me feel even closer to him.
-Our countless walks on the beach and pier and us just talking about everything and anything.
-When Deric told me why he loved me
-When me and Deric would watch Misfits every Monday, and starting to again, because we both would get so excited for it and couldnt wait for the next one to be out.
-Deric sneaking over at night just to see me for a couple of more hours

You know, this really worked. My mind is just full of happy thoughts now and thinking about how much i love Deric.

No comments:

Post a Comment