Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Technology And I Have A Mutual Hate

Oh my lord i am going to kick technology in the face. I hate it so freaking much. Phones can stay, those are nice. But i hate it when computers crash and things get lost and flash drives don't work. I also hate how word has like a million versions and there is no universal one so it may or may not work from one computer to the next, that bugs the hell outta me. Then when the printer goes down and doesn't work and then the computer exits out of your important research paper and renames the file on your flash drive so you have a mini panic attack thinking that you lost your whole entire 7 page paper. Technology, you could use a swift kick in the ass. I am gonna be done with you for a bit now because i am so frustrated with you. So goodbye for a little bit, until i need you again for who knows what cause the world doesn't seem to be able to operate without you. Gahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment