Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh Joy, Here We Go Again...

I am just done. I want to be done with high school, I want to be done with this house, I want to be done with people screaming and fighting....I am just so fed up with it all. You know, my house hasn't been all that bad lately, until now. All it has been is screaming and fighting and just bad. Me and my mom have been getting along but when we don't it's bad. I mean, about a week ago she screamed at me about how i am an evil person. Just an evil, bitter person and how horrible i am. Then tonight she just went on and on and on about how much of a bitch i am. Just the bitchiest person in the world and i am never ever nice to her. I think she likes to think that there has never once been a nice conversation between us, which we have had plenty in the past couple of days even, yet they get trumped by our one bad moment. All she does is stand at one end of the house screaming at the top of her lungs at someone on the other end of the house....then she screams about 20 times because they aren't doing what she said to do when she could very easily walk over to that end of the house and address them without screaming. Cause you know what? When i get home and I'm tired, frustrated, have a head ache, and i walk into that...I'm gonna yell to at her to just shut up and go over there and talk to them like a normal person then all hell breaks loose from there and like tonight i end up just crying and hating life. Then after that it all seems to go back to what a normal would seem to be and everything is just fine. I don't know whats wrong with me or my family. I mean, lately i have just been frustrated with technology so it has been making my days a little frustrating and annoying....then i am tired.....then on top of that i have just had some big disappointments/possible realizations when it comes to college and that is a huge low blow for me and i haven't told anyone about it so no one knows and that has made me a little unhappy lately as well. That and i just think my unhappy attitude has gone back onto other people when they talk to me cause they always seem to catch me when I'm a t the peak of that frustration or whatever is happening at that moment. Gah, all i want is some peace really....and life to get on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment