Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Onion Rings Smited Me

So just a recap on the good random things that have been happening lately, besides the fact that the onion rings that i had the other night I'm thinking were bad because the next morning my stomach was a disaster if you know what i mean. That wasn't fun, but here goes with my list of good things.
1. Deric CAN go to the dance now!!!!!! So excited!!! I get to dance with him for a long while and if you know me well enough you know how happy i am about this. I love dancing with that boy. So now i get to wear my dress and it does have a purpose, i get to look nice, and Deric gets to look sexy in his fancy clothes, and i get to dance with him and yay!! We just gotta figure out dinner plans and what not. And even if he can go to the dance...we are still going to Envy at some point. Then after the dance we are on TV for Tree on TLC. So cool!
2. I got accepted to Aquinas! Yay, it makes me feel accomplished and smart. And it makes me want to work even harder in school kinda. But it also kinda makes me wonder if that's just going to disappoint me cause i really don't think i can afford this school.
3. Aquinas did send me a $12,000 scholarship in the mail the other day. Really cool cause it was a merit based one. But i still have to come up with 18 thousand more to go...which sadly, I'm not really getting my hopes up for because it probably wont happen, but i guess its OK to dream. Just not too much cause getting disappointed over something this huge is shattering. That's why life is falling into and out of place, i get accepted, i get a scholarship...but i know there is like no way i can possibly come up with the money to go there, but i would love to go there. I have big dreams, but i don't have the resources to go anywhere with them.
4. I don't have to do the lighting for the play anymore cause Mike is a wonderful wonderful man and understands I'm busy so hes having Tyler do the lights. Thank you Mike.
So there are some good things in my life right now, well, i guess the good but the bad of some of them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment