Thursday, December 15, 2011

Maybe...Just Maybe

So...I have an interview at Home Depot, its a home improvement store, on Saturday at 1pm. It's to be a cashier and I am really hoping that its going to turn into something good. Like a legit job, do you have any idea how amazing that would be? SO AMAZING. I really want a job.....really really badly. I honestly would rather not work at Frosty Oasis again...its a great place with great people and i am apparently supposed to get hours the second summer you are there....but it always frustrated me. Like, i never was never guaranteed hours there, i was scheduled yes, but they called me off a lot. Which in a sense i liked, but hated more than anything because when you are trying to have a job and an income, that just doesn't work at all. But if I am able to get this job...things will be starting to fall into place. Life will finally be going somewhere, cause it has gone somewhere for a bit, then it got a huge blow and fell back to right where it started. But a job would be picking it back up again. Life that needs to happen would be able to start. So, lets hope something comes of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment