Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Blurb For A Blurb

For some reason i feel like my last post is a checklist so i have to check some of them off. The ones that i can actually check off that is. Well for starters, Fiddle Camp is getting better i think. Me and Amelia are in charge now basically. We are introducing everything...even Mr. Jeroudi. Hes not even counting the songs off...Sam and Terre are doing that. Its weird but its also kinda cool because I'm a senior and all and I'm all in charge and stuff.
I posted the kid pictures on facebook, the un-edited ones because Dawn was taking too long. She had had a senior shoot with Amelia on Friday and the pictures are done today...which is Tuesday. Shes had my pictures for like 3 weeks now and she told me she was just sooooo busy with work and other things that she hasn't had time for them. But she can get Amelia's completely done in 4 days..this is why Dawn pisses me off sometimes. She does this kinda stuff to me ALL the freakin time and I'm getting kinda sick of it. If you tell someone yes you can do something...you get it done as soon as you can and you do the best you can. Or at least that's how I was raised. GAH, it just frustrates me because Dawn is a really good friend of mine but shes also a friend who i can not rely on because of these things. This is why i did not have her do my senior pictures, if she had pulled crap like this on me i would have killed her. So i put them on facebook...i guess the only thing to do now is see her reaction to it. Sigh...hoping that this doesn't end badly.
Some good is kinda coming from the car thing, I think. Deric atleast has the ability to take parts from one car and fix up another car with them. So hell have a car...but after like 60 hours of labor....But atleast SOME good is comeing from it and it isnt totally a loss.
Deric's gift is coming together well. I just need a few more things then its finished. Im still really nervous about it...is it too much? Will he like it? What if....? All these things keep coming into my head....but im also excited for it to. I think hell be happy about it. I think.
Mother is still in a pissy modd....but it isnt like i havent dealt with it before.....
Im still sad about my friends leaving but i came to the conclusion that ill be ok with it. Ill still see them..it isnt like they have left forever and ever and ever.
I gotta pick what senior picture i want for the yearbook...i think its gonna be a black and white close up one of my face. I like it and i love black and white photography.
I have a boyfriend who loves me and i couldnt ask for more. :) Even if life is crappy...life still is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment