Sunday, August 21, 2011

TT-TT

I feel like a jerk once again...well i actually just feel really horrible and just all around bad. I was scared that you would hate me because someone you hate contacted me and i didn't want to say anything about it because i mean...i wasn't happy about that fact either...but then the harassment from a hacker happened...and it happened to be on her thing, but i told you it was someone else's because i was scared. I just, i didn't want you to hate me but i feel like your just gonna hate me even more now. I'm honest to god afraid to hear from you now because i just texted you and its like 12:30am and i wont hear from you the rest of the night i don't think and I'm scared as to what your going to say to me when you do see me and or contact me. Even though all i want you to do is contact me..even if it is 4 or 5am...and tell me that its ok but just not to do it again and that you still love me. And i swear to god it will NEVER happen again. I feel so bad about this. I just feel like your going to hate me now and want nothing to do with me anymore. I know i overreact to things like this and i know I'm doing it now...but i feel terrible about it and i just, i feel like a terrible girlfriend and person and i just...i can only hope that you'll still love me. I'm so sorry Deric, i really really am....I really dont deserve you

No comments:

Post a Comment