Friday, August 5, 2011

Frustrated

God damn it i want to go to the beach. I was ok with it before, i understood, you needed sleep, it happens to the best of us. No problem...but come on. I don't have a lot of summer left and you have been promising or at least getting the idea in my head...then it doesn't happen because your tired or the weather is crappy. Again, first couple times i was ok with it, i was...but if it keeps on happening I'm not going to be ok with it, at all. Why? Well for one when i planned on a fun day outside and it turns into a cooped up day inside...i get antsy and it isn't a bad thing, but i prefer not to get that way cause i annoy myself then. lol. A few more times ill be fine with it..but after that not really. I had a whole last relationship where that was all that happened...we were going to do something but then i let him sleep...every freaking time. I do not ever want that again. It frustrated me then really badly. I don't want that to happen again..i hated it after awhile..Like i said though, if it happens here and there its ok. Sometimes ill need a rest day to. Completely understandable. But again and again and again....no not doing that. Please don't keep doing it. You said a couple of days ago that we might be able to go Saturday and finally go to the beach because you were to tired to the last few times you said we could go...now you might be too tired again. I don't want to have to beg you to go to the beach or go and you be half asleep because then you wont enjoy it and that's not fun if your not having fun. I just...idk...slightly frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment