Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Never Actually Described Myself..

Well I never actually did a little thing about myself on here, but i think I'm gonna do one now since i just posted my 100th post. So on to about me:

Name and relationship stuff:
-Well my names Kaylee, wont say my last name but some of you already know it
-Relationship Status: If you read my blog then you already know cause i talk about it a lot on here. But for those that don't. I am in a relationship with Deric, he's 19 and the most amazing guy in the world. Ill try not to say more then that on here because i could go on and on about how amazing he is.

Grade and Age:
-I am almost 18, only 21 more days. :)
-I am a senior in high school this year.
-Going to community college for 2 years after high school then hopefully going to veterinary school.

Hobbies:
-Hiking
-Going to the beach
-Bonfires
-Hanging with friends and boyfriend
-Technical theatre
-Taking pictures

Looks etc:
-Height: 5'6
-Weight: Anywhere between 110-115 depending
-Hair Color: Blonde
-Eye Color: Blue
-Shirt/Pant/Boob Size: Medium, anywhere from 3-5, and 36B. (Kinda self conscious about the boob size due to an ex who continually told me that it wasn't good enough and i should be bigger)
-Tattoos/Piercings: I have no tattoos yet, but once i tern 18 I'm getting some. I have 1 piercing in my ear...soon to get 2 more.

Random Facts:
-I work at in ice cream shop
-I'm in a fiddle group(A group that plays Irish music on fiddles etc.)
-I am currently very happy with my life....i have been mostly for the past year. Yeah bad things have happened...but Deric has made my life amazing.
-I hate drama, yet i manage to get myself into it.
-I LOVE tie-dye
-I love my dog

Well everyone who knows me or doesn't. This is a little tid bit of me. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment