Saturday, August 27, 2011

Huh, Who Knew

Probably one of the sweetest messages Ive gotten recently. I made a post one facebook about how you can look at your blogs stats on here because i found out someone was creepin on me. Which i found interesting, but i posted that. I got a message this morning from Julie sating that she is sorry and that she wants to explain herself. She admitted to reading my blog a lot and said she was the one who probably was creeping and that she felt bad about it. She also said that at Fiddle camp last year when we just kinda talked about high school and things because she was an incoming freshman and i thought just talking about things would help her not to be so scared of high school and would help her out a bit. That had apparently meant a lot to her and she said she is intimidated by me then and still but she also looks up to me  She just didn't know what to do with that so I'm assuming she just started reading my blog. She was freaked out that i would think it was super creepy and i would freak out but no, i found the message actually kinda cute and i don't mind at all if Julie reads what i put on here....i just caution her that i am blunt about a few things and i hope she is ok with reading them. But yeah, twas a nice morning i guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment