Thursday, August 11, 2011

You Truely Care

The fact that you do read my blog, and the fact that you actually care about what i say..it means a lot. I'm not afraid to say anything on here or to you because i know that you'll read it/listen to me and acknowledge it and care about what i have to say. You aren't going to laugh at me if its something embarrassing, kinda like the other day at the beach. If anything was embarrassing..it was that, i don't think i could have been more embarrassed. Thank you for understanding and doing your best to make me feel not uncomfortable. It means so much. I know you care about me and what i have to say, you actually listen. And i love it and i love you for it. My last post you listened to and the post before that and so on. I kinda use this blog as a diary, but you and anyone else who really wants to(which is like no one..lol) can read it. But i think it helps you to understand me, its my deepest thoughts, wants, etc, plus i say exactly what I'm thinking on here. Thank you for listening and understanding...and being amazing. And thank you for telling me why you loved me. It made me smile..even if i was embarrassed...and it made my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment