Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Random Blurb

Well aside from me being slightly frustrated that i cant do much in the comforting department, I kinda have a random short thought process to get out:
1. I want to be able to have a sleepover with Deric, just being able to cuddle with him all night long and fall asleep with him and wake up to him. It would be very nice.
2. I hope to god that some good comes out of this car thing, i really do
3. Lately when me and Deric have been having sex(yup...just said it, get over it :P) there have been moments when i just have looked at him and its like, i don't even know where to begin. Um, he just looks so handsome, hot, sexy, amazing, i don't even know what else to say but then in my mind the words "I love you" pop in because i feel so connected and close and loved by him. I don't say it when it pops into my head because i feel like that could be a little strange for me to just blurt that out out of no where. But, i haven't felt like this towards someone ever. Its strange and amazing at the same time.
4. I want to punch Cody for that comment of his.....and Fiddle camp is different. Its at the high school so its kinda boring and the new guy isnt exactly the best fun kinda guy. Hes socially awkward and i can tell that orchestra will no longer be the class i look forward to to relax in...hes going to make it hard core..he is from russia after all....
5. Im glad that even when i do screw up, Deric still loves me and doesnt have to think twice about it. I always do think that im going to be the one to mess something up, but like, im glad that when i do make a booboo that Deric can forgive me and still love me.
6. Senior pictures a freakin sweet!
7. My mother is driving me up a wall because shes just being a bitch about things like Deric's car or when i want to go do something because i want to help Deric or when i even say something to her. Somethings up her butt and its pissing me off...
8. Dawn needs to hurry up with those pictures....gah
9. Im sad that my friends are leaving for college...but im a senior this year so soon itll be even more of my friends leaving and plus senior year is soon and so is registration!!
10. Crap i only have 3 days to finish Deric' gift for our 1 year(Which is on friday and its currently monday)...when am i gonna find the time??? Ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment