Monday, August 22, 2011

Comfort

Why is it so hard to comfort people sometimes. Well, i guess comforting in more of the sense that I can actually do something to help and i can say something thatll make it better. I am once again in a situation kinda like this. I don't mind these kinda things but it does frustrate me when i cant do anything to really help or say anything. At least my presence is wanted and i guess the comforting that I'm able to do is the kind of just being there for them and just being with them comfort. The fact that Deric wants me to be around him when things like this are happening means a lot to me at least, cause i mean in my last relationship a family member died and i swear i had a disease because the last person that they wanted to be around was me. So that fact makes me happy. I'm glad that i can be there for him to because I'm just that kind of person who tries to comfort people and who tries to do their best to make them happy. Thing is, Deric is the exact same way towards me. I'm also a very stubborn person, and guess what? I've got a very stubborn boyfriend. I guess you could kinda see where that could end badley but it really hasnt yet and we help each other through what we can. I just wish there was more that i could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment