Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Can Only Look Out For So Many People...

I've probably said this once before on here, or something like it. But what the crap...I'm friends with way to many hoes. Like holy hell. It seems like you get into high school and wa bam! Your a hoe. This is obviously not true for everyone, i know that. But for a large chunk of my friends it seems to be true.
There is one friend, she really just wants to get something from someone..anyone really...whether that is sex or not i don't know for sure cause she keeps bouncing around yes and no. But she was trying with one gut but that didn't really go anywhere terrible just cause that guy seems to be kinda a wimp when it comes to getting layed because he has 4 girls that want him, but he isn't doing anything about it. She even wanted to be friends with benefits with this one guy who....ew...no offense...but i know the guy to well so no, i wouldn't let her do it. But shes one I'm concerned about.
Then there is yet another. What a hoe.....she gets layed for like 10 seconds and now cant seem to get enough of anything. Miss, i just wish you would realize that wanting to get layed that bad and then actually getting layed wont help you in the future. I know you well enough to know that it'll hurt you, really bad. But i mean half the time you just throw yourself out there and do whatever you can to get layed. But like The first guy, when it comes to the actually getting layed part...you kinda wimp out too. I'm REALLY concerned about this girl.
Another is a relation to me. Definitely concerned for her because i don't want her ended up pregnant or with some STD. But over the summer shes just been giving herself away left and right and this is of great concern to me because shes like a sister to me. Her life is just a little messed up and i think this is her way of trying to fix it...
There are a few more even, one is one who yelled at me for doing stuff, but shes now ended up sleeping with who knows how many people and has helped her ex boyfriend cheat on like one of his ex's and his current girlfriend. Yet somehow i was always the hoe to them. Always...look at their lives now...i am far from a whore and i never have been one. The closest i have ever been to being a whore is summer of 2010. When i was hanging out with Deric so much but still with my ex at the time. I never did anything to make me a whore, but trust me my mind wanted me to and it was one of the hardest mind battles I've ever fought to suppress. I'm not sure if you could call my little drinking problem something that could make me a whore..at least the way i was towards Deric that night he came over and stopped me from drinking anymore. Lets just say i have no space bubble when I'm drunk and to me neither do you....and what my mind wanted me to do almost happened because i basically told Deric i wanted to kiss him and i was all up on him. lol. But that is the closest i have ever been to being a whore. Yet I'm still called one and i once was accused of being one. YET...all of these other people think its ok to do all this crap, it isn't. It'll only end badly for them and i worry about them all because of that. They are important to me and i don't want them getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment