Friday, August 26, 2011

Well Happy 1 Year Aniversary Deric!

Well, the title kinda already says what day it is. lol. But i thought i should at least say something on here about it because it is an important day.
I gave Deric his scrapbook, which i guess i wasn't as nervous to give it to him as i thought i would be. He liked it and so did his mom because he just HAD to show her...which did kinda embarrass me, but it was fine. We really weren't able to do much today because i was possibly working and Deric went to work at 5. So we just kinda had more of a lazy day. I got to his house about 11 and we napped and cuddled for a few hours. Then we had a very nice time doing some other stuff. :) Then i rinsed off in the shower and i headed to the school really quickly so switch a class to a different tri for my senior year schedule. (registration went ok for senior year. Had a little trouble with my locker, my chemistry book, and im hopeing to god I get the east lot. I will be sooooooo depressed if i dont. Cause senior year will SUCK if i have to park in the west lot.....) But they let me switch my schedule so all is well there. Deric was car shopping online while i did that. We then went to Taco Bell and we both got burritos. Sooooo good. But that was for the most part mour day together. Im hopeing that maybe tomorrow we can go to the beach or go hiking or something. Cause i think its actually possibly tomorrow cause it wasnt today. I still want that REALLY good picture Deric. :P Its gonna happen. I really want it. But today was nice, and i have to say im glad that i have a guy nwho loves me to death and treats me amazingly. He loves everything about me and doesnt want my physical appearence to change. He likes me for who i am. He compliments me all the time, calls me beautiful and lovely, never fails to say I love you, still loves me when i screw up, and is happy to spend as much time as he can with me. I dont have to fight for an I love and i dont have to fight for a chance to see him. Deric is everything i want in a guy. Hes my best friend and is always there when i need him or someone to talk to or just a shoulder to cry on. A guys physical appearence doesnt matter greatly to me, but i mean, they still gotta be decent looking...and i got lucky cause holy hot damn Deric is hot and extremely handsome. He really is. Hes also smart to and is always willing to explain something if i dont understand. Hes even cried in front of me...that is huge for any guy. I can tell him everything and anything and hell keep it to himself and i can trust him with everything. He knows everything there is to know about me. All my deep dark secrets...everything, and why? Because i can trust him. This is huge for me because i can trust him because he has never lied to me, he has always been straight with me with things, if i ask a personal question he will answer it in full truth, he keeps secrets to himself, hes just a really trustworthy person. Deric also doesnt go and flirt with other girls, he doesnt check other girls out when im standing right there, he also doesnt go and hang out with other girls alone. Not that he is going and hanging out with other girls at all anyway, which is something i find nice. It makes me feel nice to be the only girl he needs to go and see. I just find that sorta thing when you are in a relationship important. I guess its more of how ive been raised to think about that sorta thing. When you are in a relationship you dont go out with other girls/guys alone doing things. I just..idk...that my way of thinking.
But i mean, Deric is amazing and i have had a wonderful year with him and i really hope i have many more with him. I love him so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment