Saturday, August 27, 2011

Im Actually Not A Ball Of Anger....You Just Catch Me At My Worst

My mother seems to just catch me at my worst moments so she thinks I'm this ball of anger. No, I'm not, but when i am starving and I'm trying to eat and you just keep talking to me and telling me things to do while I'm trying to stuff my face...I'm not going to be a happy person. And some events of this summer have made me realize that I'm not a nice person at all when I'm really hungry. Deric, lets hope i don't get really hungry around you. lol. That would be bad. Also mother when you ask me the same question about 5 times a day for about 5 days yes I'm going to be annoyed with you because after about the fifth time on the first day i would have thought you would have freakin remembered by then. Also, why i may be a little pissy at times with you could be due to the fact that all you and dad have done basically all week is fight and i don't really care to listen to it but i have no choice. I don't enjoy coming form a nice quiet place and a relaxed place like Deric's house to my own freakin home when all i hear is you two yelling at each other. Or you balling over something that dad said or did or who even knows anymore. Also, do not and i repeat do not change my words...i hate it when you do that. You did it the other day, i was in the middle of talking to you and you had to see dad in the bedroom before he left for work and you got up right in the middle of the conversation and left. Like....wtf? You wonder sometimes why i don't like telling you things. You do that to me all the time. Ill be talking to you about something important or something that happened that i find important and you just start talking to someone else, yelling at someone else, or plain just get up and leave when I'm in the middle of a sentence. That's why i like talking to Deric, he doesn't do that to me, he actually listens to me. Same with my friends, for the most part they don't do that to me either. Its something that people do to me that i hate, it makes me feel like I'm not important at all and what i say could care less. I mean, i have things i wanna say to you know, i have stories to be told and interesting things you may want to hear. But people just don't seem to care when i talk half the time....my own mother apparently doesn't care. It would be nice if people listened to me all the time when i talked instead of ignoring me. I get angry when you do that mom and you wonder why, then when i get angry about it and you yell at me to tell you and i say no because your just going to ignore me and get up and leave and you start crying because that apparently means that i could care less if you got to spend time with my father before he leaves for work and I'm an ass and a horrible person for it...where the hell did i say that??? Don't change my words on me damn it. I don't need therapy mother...i can handle things on my own and the little anger i do have is in no need of therapy. Just please let me be and let me live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment