Thursday, August 11, 2011

An Unreachable Desire

So the way I'm feeling right now is, different i could say. Its partially due to the fact that I'm really tired, and partially due to the fact that my period is next week. And this one isn't going to be the nicest of ones. Its an emotional one but there is something more to it this time. Its like I'm feeling clingy beyond belief and i want a closeness that cant be obtained. I'm more agitated and the little things affect me more then usual, a little joke, a playful pinch, etc. All my mind can think is that it I want him to tell me how beautiful i am, i want him to tell me how much he loves me, I want him to explain everything he loves about me and why. Its a little ridiculous...ok, more like a lot of ridiculous. I want to have that I love you sex (Not afraid to say that on here cause i mean, i don't think many people read this if at all), i want to have that walk on the beach at sunset, i want to cuddle all day long with you. This is one of those times when I'd like to say I love you a thousand times and it still wouldn't be enough. This is whats going on in my brain right now..its crazy and complicated, and its hard to feel this strongly without letting my emotions get overwhelmed....which will make this one hell of a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment