Friday, January 13, 2012

3 Words

So, I was listening to this guy yesterday and he asked a question that got me thinking. "What are the first three words that come into your mind when you hear their name." I started thinking about this and i really liked the question so I'm going to answer it on here.

What are 3 words that first come into my mind when i think about/hear Deric's name.

1. His Smile - His smiling face pops into my head cause he has the best smile ever. It is kind, warm, contagious, and big. Everything a wonderful smile should be. When he smiles his whole face smiles. Even if its just a small smile you can see it in his eyes. You can always see his smiles in his eyes. It is very comforting and warm.

2. Kindred Spirit - Deric is a very kind person who is always making sure that i am ok and happy. He always makes sure that he knows what is wrong if he knows or can tell that i am upset. He always has helped me, even before we were dating. When i needed someone most he was always there, he stopped me from throwing my life away, and i my eyes a very strong, warm, kind person.

3. Warmth - He is an extremely warm person, both physically and peronality wise. Whenever i am cold he always warms me up and makes sure that i stay warm. His hugs to are wonderful because they are warm, comforting, and loving. Plus he is always kind to me so his personality is very warm.

If you had 3 words, what would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment