Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Feel Like I Haven't Had Anything To Say In Awhile

But I finally do. So for one, today my school was given some news. The choir assistant is being accused of having sexual relations with students so he has been fired and it really was a shock to the choir kids. I felt bad for them. I have also been sick since Monday and i think i am finally getting over it which will be sweet because i hate being sick and i always feel like i am. Plus i was working out earlier and it is super hard to do that when you are still sick. My throat hurts like hell. Oh well though...i really want to start working out again because i feel like all I'm doing is lying around doing nothing which i don't like cause it makes me feel much more lazy then i would like to feel. But later i have a get together at Tyler's house which should be fun. And that's kinda all i got at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment