Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Are Amazing

Well I must say that i was a little speechless when i got off the phone with you tonight, everything you were saying just made me so happy and reassured and it all made sense. I can tell you that it is because you are like that that i love you so so much. I know that i have no reason to have the insecurities that i do, well i mean i have a reason, but that shouldn't matter at all because you are dating me for me, you are with me because you love ME, and you everything about me just the way it is. You aren't going anywhere either so why should i need to have these insecurities? The answer is that i don't need them. You make me feel so loved and wonderful and amazing. Thank you so much for everything. And the way you ended our conversation, i almost couldn't get my own words out because it made me so happy. I love you Deric.
Now i must go to bed though cause i work in the early morning. So I'm going to bed with a sleepy mind and a happy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment