Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Listen Please

Hey mister, why the long face? You seem a little down lately...is there anything i can do? If there is I would love to help because you are always there for me and helping me smile when I'm at my lowest. You normally have a peppy way to you when you are happy or at least when you aren't unhappy. You don't have that as much right now....even your voice is a little sad. I want to make sure that you are ok because i love you more than the world itself. I know that you not getting the hours you had hoped is upsetting to you...and that i caused that to happen due to me wanting to go to Envy and i am really sorry about that and i feel bad about it, i don't think you blame me for it....or at least i hope you don't cause you might....but i am so sorry for that and if there is anything i can do please tell me. If you need to talk to someone please talk to me, i am here for you just as much as you are here for me. Whenever i am upset or down you always make me tell you whats wrong cause when i don't you get upset with me, well this is one of those times that I'm going to bug you until you say something or i might get a little upset with you cause you can tell me when you are upset and unhappy too even if you are a guy. I love you and i want you to be the happiest you can be hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment