Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lifehouse

I have Hanging By A Moment stuck in my head....for all of you who don't know, its a song by Lifehouse. An amazing song at that. It's me and Deric's song. A can recite a bit of it, "I'm falling even more in love with you, letting go of all I've held on to, standing here until you make me move, I'm falling even more in love with you." Give or take a few words. Great song though. It has only been a day, cause I haven't been able to talk to Deric today for his lack of phone and my first day of work and his work as well, and crap I miss him a lot....is that sad? Probably not cause cause when you love someone that much not talking to them for a day is a big deal. At least to me it is cause I love hearing his voice if i can't at least see him that day. I knew getting a job would be like this, and i am happy for my job, but it kinda sucks at the same time. Speaking of my job I had my first day of work, not like i was really working though. Sat for 4 hours on a computer doing training courses...and i am only 20% of the way through. Poo on me. But hey, 16 hours this week and i got my schedule for next week and i work 18 hours next week so sweet!! I'm making money. Sucks though that i am working on Monday cause i am sleeping over at Deric's Sunday and i was hoping that i didn't have to work Monday but i do...but ill still get to enjoy his company though. YAY....he just called me, today was tiring but it now has ended on a really good note. I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment