Monday, January 23, 2012

Rare

This is a rarity, I have so much to say, so much that i wanted to say before but i was too tired last night to type it all out. But, I don't think I'm going to put it on here. I actually feel like for once, it'll be something ill say later, cause trust me i will and i know when i will, but until then, nope, its going to stay in my brain until that time.
On another note though, I got my first paycheck from work the other day. My first decent paycheck. Checks from Frostys were honest to god crap. I think the most i ever made on a check there was like 84 bucks. The rest were basically in the 30 range. Total crap. But i was very happy about this one, i cant wait until i get my next tattoo, probably going to be in February, but i want it really really bad. When i go with Deric when he goes to get his I'm going to schedule mine. Gonna be sweet!! I must say also, i am doing very well with all aspects of my New Year's resolution. I am very proud of myself and happy because it makes my life a million times better. Schools aright, not to difficult but not too easy. Classes are about the same. Finally got Carmina Burana in orchestra though! LOVE that song. Deric's been a sweet heart as always, I love just cuddling and talking to him, always makes my day 100 times better. Life's been decent as of right now and i am perfectly fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment