Friday, January 20, 2012

A Little Suprise Is Always Good

If only i could put the texts on here that i got from Deric last night, but I'm not going to for the fact that it is a little much on the more information than any of you out there need to know level. We hadn't been able to see each other in awhile or do anything, so you kinda get the idea. But the texts i got really showed me how much i am perfect in Deric's eyes. He loves, and i must say absolutely loves my body and everything about it according to the texts. He loves my beautiful bare body according to a text, that one just made my heart smile cause that meant way more than i think he even knew. Also, as one of my resolutions for the new year was to be less self conscious about my boobs, Deric is making it very easy for me to keep this. Lately he has been talking about how amazing they are and how much he loves them. He told me that he loved me a lot too in the texts. It really made me feel wonderful and i was more than happy to help him out after school today with his needs. He makes me feel amazing no matter what and I love him more than anything. After everything we cuddled for a small bit before he had to go to work and just kept saying I love you to each other. I really do miss him when i don't get to see him for periods like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment