Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hrm...

I don't know if this is strange or not, or if other people sometimes feel like this too or if its just me. But like, have you ever been in a room full of people, yet felt oh so lonely? Even if this group of people is all of your friends and people you love and care about and some that you don't get to see very often anymore because they are away at school and such.....yet....you feel more lonely than ever? I don't know why but i kinda felt like that tonight. Just really lonely. That's going to be how ill start feeling once i start working to cause ill be working right after school till night so i wont have a chance to see people or Deric much, even if it is his day off to which will suck. I just, idk, I'm just lonely at the moment, really really lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment