Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy....Yet Concerned

Yay, I get to see Deric tomorrow. Excited. Probably the best note I have at the moment. Backs still hurting, need to get into the chiropractor asap....but i don't have any time for it because i work and go to school. Which sucks...gonna have to see if he'll go into work on a day he normally doesn't cause otherwise i don't know if ill be able to go any time soon. Plus now my mom has me worrying a little bit now. You see, yesterday night i noticed this gross zit thingy on my lower back.....really gross and i hate the fact that it is there because it is so very far from attractive. Its still there tonight after Deric took a needle to it, but that's understandable because things like that take  day or more to go away. But my mom sees it today, and mind you she saw it yesterday and thought it was a zit, now tonight shes freaking me out thinking its the skin thing that Forrest had and gave to my Aunt and Maddie. So, basically now I'm freaking out a bit because the meds they were on were the same ones i had been on but i stopped taking them for a bit, back on them hard core now mind you just in case, and I'm kinda freaked that it may be that skin disease thing. Cause if it is......I absolutely can not give it to Deric, he cant go to work with something like that. But gah.........I'm kinda really worried about this. I can only ray that it isn't that and all it is is an infected zit. Gotta keep my hopes up a bit here, cause even Deric said it was a zit...so I'm hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment