Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Rambling About Nothing In Particular

I don't really know if this post ha any sort of point to it really, i think its more of me just kinda talking and in a sense rambling. So, here goes.
Just finished the first Hunger Games book, and holy crap its so good. I mean, like amazingly good and i like to read and i haven't read a decently good book in ages. Kinda addicted to them now and Livi is giving me the second book on Monday and i cant wait to start reading it. Cant wait to see the movie either, gonna be awesome!!!
Work was interesting today because for one my morning was hectic because we didn't have power so i got up later than i wanted, then i had no hair dryer so i went to work with a wet head, then i got hit on by customers. Mind you i work at a guys store basically...and i was told to be aware that this would happen, a lot. Kinda interesting though. Then my coworkers kept asking me if i had kids and if i was married or engaged. That was interesting to cause i never did get the chance to say that i was still in high school so no. None of that till i graduate.
I kinda have built a wall between my dad and myself right now, because i don't want to get emotional over anything and i don't want to be affected by anything so I'm keeping my distance. Kinda with my mom too because even if she has no idea...i don't want to slip and say something.
An old friend of mine posted on my wall on facebook and said i needed to come and hang out with her. She moved into an apartment near my house with her boyfriend and my ex best friend who is going to drop out of school soon cause she barely comes to school even though she lives just down the road and shes just plain stupid. Why go through years of school...then drop out with only 4 months to go? How dumb can you be? Plus shes one big fat whore now, and trying to get fired from her job so i see her life ending miserably and honestly she deserves some of it. Anyways, this friend of mine wants me to hang with her, i saw the message, and was like, NOOOOOOOOOO, hahaha....noooooo. I'm totally done with you, that crowd, everything. If you ask, ill be nice about it for your sake, but noooooo. Sorry, not happening. The last time i was around them it was like the most awkward thing of my life and i will never set foot in that apartment. Ever.
Well that's all i got, so yeah, my life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment