Sunday, January 8, 2012

Senior Year.....Is Annoying

I'm getting to the point where i really just don't like these last months of senior year because this is where everything comes down to the wire and deadlines start happening and its a race to finish everything. Scholarships ex specially....hating filling them out with a passion. They take FOREVER and its not like your going to get it for sure anyway. But its still worth filling it out just in case because for those every little amount counts. But I'm starting to get that overwhelmed feeling because i have a lot of those to fill out, along with getting all of my home work done, along with studying for tests and making sure that my grades stay good, along with a part time job now. OH, but sprinkle in there orchestra concerts and rehearsals and possible theater stuff (although that kinda stuff may becoming to a sorta stop sadly). Not to complain....but aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My brain just trying to wrap around this all is a little difficult but knowing that all of this HAS to get done and my grades now count more than ever so that is super important. Plus getting at least a day to see Deric each week is even more important cause he keeps me sane and I love him to death but getting that day is now going to be tough. We have even started planning for my open house now to, yeah, big stuff going on. I am just really trying to keep everything straight and do the best i can because wow is it getting tough.

On a side note, I have been debating whether or not to make a second blog that is just a place for me to record my dreams because i used to record them because some of them are very important and it is kinda fun to look back on the dreams you have. I started writing them down again in a notebook but i was thinking that writing them out on a blog would be more useful. If i do happen to do that though anyone who reads this blog would be able to read that one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment