Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mixed

I don't know where to go with this post, what am i supposed to say? Tell the world all the feelings that are rushing through me right now? Tell them about how I'm pissed, sad, upset, angry, confused, frustrated.....virtually numb. I don't think i can though because there is so much going on inside me. All i want is a giant hug right now, one that lasts a long long time and someone just holding me and telling me nice things because all i have been hearing lately at my house are bad things. That's what i want right now, but instead I'm laying here alone in the dark. I wish i could graduate soon so that my brain could at least have one less stress off of it for at least a little while. I just need to relax and take a deep breath. I will get through this, i am strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment